| 天使說
 An angel wrote:
 
 一位天使這樣說:
 
 Many people will walk in and out of your life,
 
 許多朋友進出你的生命,
 
 But only true friends will leave footprints
 
 但是只有真正的朋友會在
 
 in your heart.
 
 你的心中留下腳印。
 
 To handle yourself, use your head;
 
 要操控自己,用你的頭﹔
 
 To handle others, use your heart.
 
 要指揮別人,用你的心。
 
 Anger is only one letter short of danger.
 
 生氣和危險只有一字之隔。
 
 If someone betrays you once, it's his fault;
 
 如果別人背叛你一次,那是他的錯 ;
 
 If he betrays you twice, it's your fault.
 
 如果他背叛你二次,那是你的錯。
 
 Great minds discuss ideas;
 
 心胸遠大的人談理想﹔
 
 Average minds discuss events;
 
 一般的人批評事情﹔
 
 Small minds discuss people.
 
 心胸狹小的人道人長短。
 
 God gives every bird its food,
 
 上帝給每隻小鳥她的食物,
 
 But He does not throw it into its nest.
 
 但是他不會把食物丟到她的巢 。
 
 He who loses money, loses much;
 
 失去金錢的人,失去很多﹔
 
 He who loses a friend, loses more;
 
 失去朋友的人,失去更多﹔
 
 He who loses faith, loses all.
 
 失去信心的人,失去所有。
 
 Beautiful young people are acts of nature,
 
 美麗的年輕人是天然形成,
 
 But beautiful old people are works of art.
 
 美麗的老年人才是藝術作品。
 
 Learn from the mistakes of others.
 
 從別人所患的錯誤中學習。
 
 You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
 
 你不能活得那麼長足以經歷這一切。
 
 The tongue weights practically nothing,
 
 舌頭的重量微不足道,
 
 But so few people can hold it.
 
 但少有人可控制它。
 
 Friends, you and me...
 
 你和我是朋友…
 
 You brought another friend...
 
 你帶來另一位朋友…
 
 and then there were 3...
 
 我們就有三個朋友…
 
 We started our group...
 
 我們開始成為一個小組…
 
 Our circle of friends...
 
 and like that circle...
 
 就像一個圈圈…
 
 There is no beginning or end...
 
 沒有開始也沒又結束
 
 
 朋友a-z
 Best Friend最好的朋友
 
 (A)ccepts you as you are按你的本像接納你
 
 (B)elieves in “you” 全然相信你
 
 (C)alls you just to say “HI” 沒事也打電話來問候你
 
 (D)oesn’t give up on you 從不放棄你
 
 (E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts) 完全的了解你
 
 (F)orgives your mistakes即使你犯錯,還是原諒你
 
 (G)ives unconditionally無條件的給你
 
 (H)elps you 幫助你
 
 (I)nvites you over 主動邀你
 
 (J)ust “be” with you 喜歡和你在一起
 
 (K)eeps you close at heart心中常惦記著你
 
 (L)oves you for who you are正因你是如此而愛你
 
 (M)akes a difference in your life在你生活中帶來些許不同
 
 (N)ever Judges從不論斷你
 
 (O)ffers support支持你
 
 (P)icks you up適時拉你一把
 
 (Q)uiets your fears在你害怕時撫慰你
 
 (R)aises your spirits提昇你的靈性
 
 (S)ays nice things about you述說你的優點長處
 
 (T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it適時告訴你真話
 
 (U)nderstands you瞭解你
 
 (V)alues you總認為你是最好的
 
 (W)alks beside you常在你身旁
 
 (X)-plain things you don’t understand 為你說明你不懂的事
 
 (Y)ells when you won’t listen and當你不聽勸時大聲吼你
 
 (Z)aps you back to reality把你拉回現實世界
 
 
 
 |